<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Its 2.03am now. Waiting for Char and Goon to come over. Lol, they're gonna stay over at my place and we're going to watch Stairway to heaven just to see Char cry! Afterwhich, we'll be going to school at 8.00am. Hahaha. This is real fun. The first ever stay over at my place. :D

Anyway, had a great time with them yesterday though Goon was frigging late, as usual! Vivo-ed and met many people! Like Annabel, Meena, Lijun and all. Coolshit. Haha. Shopping was unproductive la, damn it. One pathetic Zara top. I totally expected more. Never mind, next time. The Grudge 2 was a major disappointment too. Not scary at all. Wts.

I'm excited about tmr! Gonna go job-hunting with Char and look for K lessons! Whoo! Too bad, Goon's going for prom so she can't join us. FYI, I'm not bothering to go to our school's prom. Waste of time.

I'm feeling sleepy. Been waiting for them since 10.40pm till now. Guess they're gonna reach my house by 2.15am. Hurry man, I'm dying. Lol. Yup, lastly, bon voyage Nicki! Have fun in London! [: